Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stoker Craigslist

Options
2»

Comments

• bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    Also see the version 2.0 stopped being made in July of 2011.
    If you download their user manual, there was a comment about upgrading older units to the 2.7 version. Can't remember but I thought it was less than $50.00

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Well here goes nothing!
    bigguy136 said:

Also see the version 2.0 stopped being made in July of 2011.
    If you download their user manual, there was a comment about upgrading older units to the 2.7 version. Can't remember but I thought it was less than $50.00

Yea I saw that. Actually I thought it looked like they'll do it long as you cover shipping both ways.

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Guy got the egg and stoker as a gift. Just isn't into the egg. Lbge. He is trying to decide if he wants to sell the egg as well.

XLBGE 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Don't overthink this...pick it up as its a good deal. This version of the stoker is quality too based on everything I've read so no worries. You're getting a brand new complete kit at a fraction of the price.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    cazzy said:

Don't overthink this...pick it up as its a good deal. This version of the stoker is quality too based on everything I've read so no worries. You're getting a brand new complete kit at a fraction of the price.

Ha I was waiting on someone to say this.

XLBGE 
  • bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Options
    In all seriousness, if you don't want it, let me know. Over the next 10 years, I will need some parts for my Stoker. You found it and you have first dibs.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    I will pm you and post on here if I don't get it. Emailed him about 3 hours ago that I would take it and PayPal him the money. Haven't heard back yet.

XLBGE