Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Holland PA Eggfest

tactical_66
tactical_66 Posts: 207
edited July 2012 in EggHead Forum
I am heading to my first Eggfest 7/14/2012 in New Holland PA. Anybody else going? This is my first and I am excited.

Comments

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    wanted to go but found out we have a nephews bday party to attend today so now it's the one in september i'll go to . How was it i talked to the guy running it earlier in the week seemed like a decent guy 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • cortguitarman
    cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Didn't know about it, or I would have been there. It's only a 35 minute drive from my house. I'm a little bumbed right now.
    Mark Annville, PA
  • bigphil
    there one in hatfield soon 
    Didn't know about it, or I would have been there. It's only a 35 minute drive from my house. I'm a little bumbed right now.

Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • bigphil
    how did i do that 
  • Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Don't forget the New Holland BBQ competition August 24 and 25.  We're going to miss it due to a trip, but it is always a lot of fun.

More info at: http://www.nhsummerfest.org/schedule.php

Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • tactical_66
    tactical_66 Posts: 207
    It was pretty good. A little smaller than I expected. The shop had about every eggcessary that I have read about. The owner of the shop was very nice and we tried several different recipes of some good food. I will definitely be going to the Hatfield Eggfest. Hatfield is about 20 minutes from where I live.
  • bigphil
    @tactical where a bouts are you and yes when i talked to him he was great even asked if i'd like to cook wish i could have made it not to cook but just to meet others and get tips