Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Please Welcome the new Egg Head: Briles

haywyrehaywyre Posts: 165
edited 10:07PM in EggHead Forum
DSCF0515.jpg
<p />Well he finally did it :) He took delivery of the Worlds Best Smoker last night. You know it brought back alot of memories for me when he got it. His wife was giving him the same crazy looks I got from mine in the begining. She will come around Briles. There is tons of wisdom here in this forum from many including from a guy named StumpBaby. (Insert Warning here) Briles should be all set now. A Big Green and and a full Bottle of DizzyPig Cow Lick Rub. :) Again welcome to the Forum Briles. [p]Friends Dont Let Friends Use a Gasser

Comments

• GrillMeisterGrillMeister Posts: 1,611
    [p] [/p]
    [p]<FONT face=Arial color=#009300 size=5>Welcome Briles!</FONT>[/p]
    [p]<FONT face=Arial color=#009300 size=5>Resistance is Futile!</FONT>[/p]
    [p]<FONT face=Arial color=#009300 size=5>You will be Eggsimilated!</FONT>[/p]
    [p]<FONT face=Arial color=#009300 size=5>Eggsimilation will be complete at the
    end of the <A href="http://www.texas-eggfest.com">Texas
    Eggfest</A></FONT>[/p]</BODY></HTML>

• Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,521
    Welcome to this crazy group, Briles. Those teeth look ready to bite into some slow egged ribs.
    Cheers
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • WooDoggiesWooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Nature Boy,[p]My thoughts exactly.... that's a carnivore's set of chompers for sure. LOL[p]Welcome new egger![p]John
  • badbrucebadbruce Posts: 353
    Mornin' GrillMeister,
    I like that,Eggsimilated!,LOL.
    bruce

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,971
    haywyre,
    You related in some way to Stump? Got a really big crainum. :>)

• Love HandlesLove Handles Posts: 253
    haywyre,
    Welcome to the wild and crazy side Briles. This forum is a good thing. See-Yaa from Arizona