Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

RIP Andy Griffith

Hokie_Smoker
Hokie_Smoker Posts: 662
edited July 2012 in Off Topic
I know some of the wrinkles on my face will have been caused by years and years of laughing at his show.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

Comments

• pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    every time i go in to the Snappy Lunch in Mt Airy N.C. for a pork chop sandwich i think about Andy and Barney....now that was great TV even today....Andy was a true pioneer and talented actor.  Glad I grew up in that era and not today's....

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• Another reason I Love this forum...  My favorite duo of all times, Barney and Andy.  I still laugh out loud when I see them for the 30-70th time.  I can truly say, there will NEVER be another Andy.  The all time best TV Dad!
    RIP Andy!
  • pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    I remember watching that show as a kid with a Mountain Dew in my lap....i was rationed to 1 can a day.  Only difference is that today when I watch it i have an adult beverage and no rationing...Still laugh and find myself realizing there was a moral to a lot of the episodes...find myself telling these to my teenager even today.

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• Rebellab
    Rebellab Posts: 43
    Anyone try to pealing an apple in one long peal? Classic episode.

RIP Andy.
    LBGE South Dakota