Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Customer Service - Distributor

Options
jbates67
jbates67 Posts: 168
edited May 2012 in EggHead Forum
I've had my LBGE for a few months now and the dome thermometer that came with my egg has never seemed to work properly. I purchased mine from a company in Pompano Beach, FL called Culinary Concepts 
http://www.gratecook.com/. After dealing with it and having used my Maverick for most of my cooks, I decided to give them a call to ask about purchasing a replacement.

I was asked a few questions, my name, when I purchased, my address and was told one would be sent to me in the mail, no questions asked, two days later, it arrived on my doorstep.

Excellent customer service as one would expect. Not only did I get my egg at the best price around, and it was delivered and setup at no charge, I get treated like this on top of it.

Great work guys!!!! Thanks for everything.

Jeff

Comments

• Brownie
    Brownie Posts: 1,023
    Options
    I believe in BGE's customer service like many others here do. Really glad to hear your enthusiasm.
  • Fliehigh
    Fliehigh Posts: 76
    Options

I wish it was like that here in Canada. I have had to fight with my dealer and BGE Canada for warranty and if I wanted the items shipped to me, I would have to pay for shipping. If I wait until my dealer receives an order and drive there to get it no shipping is charged.

I wish BGE Canada actually ran like BGE mother ship.