Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I love the "last active" info when you click on a username

Options
FxLynch
FxLynch Posts: 433
edited May 2012 in Forum Feedback
This is a nice feature in the forum. I just noticed it tonight.  If you click on a persons username, it tells you if they are still on the forum by telling you what time their last action on the site was.

I know most of the posts here are complaining about the features or lack thereof in the forum, but I thought I'd call recognition to one that is actually nice to have.  Sometimes you make a post, or reply to a persons thread and you wonder if they are online and have seen it, or if they just posted and logged off.  It's nice to be able to see when a person was last online, because it lets you know that they are actively clicking around the forum.  

Anyways, just wanted to give a "thumbs up" to the forum for a a feature that I thought was pretty handy.

Frank

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Cool
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• woody's wood pit
    Options
    well it works...good to know...

Rockwall Texas, just east of Dallas where the humidity and heat meet! Life is too short to get caught in the fast lane behind somebody slow!

XL, LG, Sm, Mini and Weber for drink holder