Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table plans for table with cabinet and drawer....anyone have plans??

Options
Goodfella
Goodfella Posts: 5
edited April 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Hi I'm looking for table plans for a table with a cabinet and drawer on one side and a LBGE on the other. Any help would be appreciated!!

Comments

• RichardBronosky
    Options
    If you find something close to what you want, I can't customize the plans in Google Sketchup.
    I finally took the plunge and bought my large Big Green Easter Egg from Roswell Hardware in Roswell, GA 03/31/2012
  • matthewsmith
    Options
    I just built a table using the plans I have attached. I found the plan online. I made my table 46 inches. After making this I think it would be rather easy to use this plan considering it just a frame and enclose one side building you cabinet and Drawer with no problem. I would suggest using a lot of wood glue if you do this though because over time wood does have a tendency to give and $5 of wood glue will get you many more years with low to no maintenance.
  • matthewsmith
    Options
    I think it could be modified to look like this pretty easy