Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stokers WiFi Available

Options
2»

Comments

• tmackie
    tmackie Posts: 67
    Options
    OK - Talked to Ken at Rock's. Looks like certain routers WPA security won't work with the Stoker for whatever reason. I got my Time Capsule working (with WPA2 and the PSK setting on the Stoker)

But it wouldn't connect through the D-Link DIR-632 with WPA2 enabled. I am going to check several other routers that I have to see if they work or not and I will post a list of working and non-working. I told Ken I would share the list and any other findings with him and the folks at Rock's BBQ
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    OK - Talked to Ken at Rock's. Looks like certain routers WPA security won't work with the Stoker for whatever reason. I got my Time Capsule working (with WPA2 and the PSK setting on the Stoker)

But it wouldn't connect through the D-Link DIR-632 with WPA2 enabled. I am going to check several other routers that I have to see if they work or not and I will post a list of working and non-working. I told Ken I would shar1e the list and any other findings with him and the folks at Rock's BBQ
    thats awesome bro!  Strong work.  what kit do you have?  I have a large, is the bottom one with that 5cfm fan adequate in your opinion?  Also, how many meat probes did you get and how long?  
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....