Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Twice Smoked Ham

egggeberegggeber Posts: 2
edited December 2011 in Holiday Recipes
I found this recipe and made it for Christmas eve dinner. http://forum.texasbbqrub.com/showthread.php?t=31411

I did not use the injector method and this ham came out amazing. Used a 10.5lb bone in, had the egg set around 240 when I started it, rose to 260 and held for the first 3 hours. Rose temp to 295 for the last hour of the cook. Only thing I would have done different is put the pineapples and cherries on in the last 20 min of the cook rather than the last hour as the recipe states. Everyone was having seconds. Highly recommended recipe, wish I could call it my own, but too good not to share.

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,044
    WOW.. You did good man. Have done Egrets Maple-Bourbon Hams for years and will look into yours.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·