Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TEggsARKANA EggFest 2011 or how to spoil an Eggfest cook

Options
Austin  Egghead
Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
edited October 2011 in EGGtoberfest
What an event,  what a host/sponsor,  what a great time.  Dot and all the people at the involved worked hard to put on a A-1 fest....and it showed!  We cooks were treated like royalty, they just could not do enough for the cooks.  This is definitely a keeper fest and TasteTester and I will be returning next year.  Oh yea, we feed a lot of people.  I don't know the final number, but I do know there was a steady stream at our tent all day.  BTW they had a big screen TV set up so we could follow the The Game (TAMU-Arkansas)

Friday unpacking.  They had a cul-du sac closed for the event and police on duty over night so we could unpack and set up on friday before the meet and greet

Eggs delivered

One of the meet and greet cooks.  BTW, wonderful meal of fajita and tacos, pulled pork steak and chicken and this cooks version of the grilled onions and peppers 

Early saturday pictures from our tent 

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments