Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Tent and Banner's

Options
fyrpit
fyrpit Posts: 24
edited September 2011 in Off Topic

Huge Fan of
BGE and their products!

I have been
looking high and low for a Big Green Egg 10 X 10 tent. I also been looking for
the BGE banners.

You see them
at vendor's store fronts. I have searched all over the web. BGE site has them
listed as items coming soon.

I have
called the headquarters and also the store. And they state that you have to be
a vendor to purchase these item's.

BGE is great
and they have a great product and I really appreciate their customer service. I want to
share my enthusiasm with other's by showing off the egg and it's greatness.
What better way to promote the product then those of us who use the product
on a daily basis...

Thanks for reading!

Todd www.smokinfyrpit.com https://www.facebook.com/SmokinFyrPit pitmaster@smokinfyrpit.com Dragon Breath Lump Charcoal Dealer XL Big Green Egg & Large Big Green Egg Rebel 23' Smoker DigiQ DXII & Cyber Que WIFI KCBS Member & CBJ

Comments

• Hic
    Hic Posts: 350
    Options
    I saw a banner on ebay a few weeks back.

Large, medium, small and a mini. Egg'n, golfing, beer drinking, camping and following football and baseball.
    Atlanta NOTP suburbia.

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    I would imagine they would want to control who uses their advertising materials and how they are used, and thus would not sell them to the general public.  But I would also imagine that if you had a specific purpose in mind that you might be able to convince them you are a team or a vendor or something.
    The Naked Whiz
  • MidloEgghead
    Options
    Any BGE dealer should be able to order the tent for you.  They cost $299.95 and are very nice.  We just purchased one and used it at our last cookout and I was very impressed with it.  It even comes with the attachable side panels so that it could also be used in cooler whether.  If you live anywhere near Dallas I would be happy to order a tent for you.
  • gobigred1993
    Options
    I purchased several BGE banners from my local dealer.  They ordered them through corporate and I paid them roughly $20 each I think...