Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

No Signature allowed, but TONS's of Spam and Direct Advertising links are filling up the comments!

Options
thebtls
thebtls Posts: 2,300
edited August 2011 in Forum Feedback
As much as I'm continue to whine about not having a signature block and still advocate for same, this is crazy and disruptive. Clearly there is either a bug allowing random spamming or someone trying to be not so funny. Im trying to play along but the deficiencies (or my preferences for style and features) are still a medium long list. The spammers MUST go however and soon.
Regards
Tony
Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241

Comments

• BBQMaven
    BBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    Options
    Like you, I'm trying to participate in this forum. I has been a real chore to come here lately. I find myself checking out after just a few minutes because of the spam and lack of communication about what is going on to fix the bugs (would like to know what to look forward to!)
    I'll keep coming to look, post to offer advice and encouragement, and not slam the administrators. Just a shame something with this much potential is, well.........
    Kent Madison MS
  • DrZaius
    DrZaius Posts: 1,481
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The bot spammers are in complete control here right now.  I have sent several messages and no reply so I assume they are working on it.  They have a HUGE leak right now and it does not look good.  This is actually day 3 of this going on,.
    This is the greatest signature EVAR!
  • The_Buffalo
    Options
    If you see a username please report it by sending me a message and I can take care of it...thanks
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    edited August 2011
    Options

The Naked Whiz