Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

size of large pizza stonet

divr71
divr71 Posts: 82
edited August 2011 in Forum List
Can someone give width for a large stone? I think they sold a med by accident. Thanks for help.

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Mine is 14" across. I am certain it is the one for the large
  • Can someone give width for a large stone? I think they sold a med by accident. Thanks for help.
    @Divr71 - FWIW, I have this stone:

Better Pizza Stone

And I am completely satisfied w/ it!! It's actually 16" across, which is 2" larger than the BGE stone, so you can fit a TRUE 16" pizza on it w/ no problem!!

So, if you'd like a bigger pizza stone - ya may wanna return that one & get something like what I have...

HTH,
    Rob
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
  • The two pizza stones sold are 14" and 12". I have them both and a 16" stone I got a long long time ago from Crate and Barrel.
    The Naked Whiz