Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Triple threat

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited August 2011 in Desserts
Spread one roll of chocolate chip cookie dough in the bottom of a 9x13 egg proof pan. Top this with a layer of your favorite oreo cookie. it will take a whole bag. I used peanut butter. then mix up a package of your favorite brownie mix. I used chocolate chunk as I was not sure if this would be chocolaty enough :-D spread the brownie mix all over the oreos cookies in a thin layer. bake indirect at 325 for 25 minutes or so or until center is half done. gooey is good. serve with vanilla ice cream and lots of milk. cut the pieces small as it is super rich.
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r95/SEARSPORTRUGS/IMAG0677-1.jpg

Comments

• the EGGhead kids are going to love this!
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,077
    edited August 2011
    Ok...I have used this far too much already, but there is not other emoticon to express how I am feeling.
    =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SmitySmity Posts: 57
    I am going to have to try this! Pretty sure the kids will love it :D