Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Give it time

LDD
LDD Posts: 1,225
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
anytime something new gets rolled out there is going to be a learning curve... 

time to throw away those old pair of worn out comfy shoes and get a new pair ;-)
context is important :)

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    More than happy to give it some time but it's hard to break in new shows when there are nails coming up through the soles. 
  • BBQMaven
    BBQMaven Posts: 1,041
    GG, I agree with you.... too many things fail when the user are told what they get.... almost all successes come from giving them what they want.... problem is most 'unhappy' just fade away  :-S
    Kent Madison MS
  • Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Trying to patiently "move with the cheese", but I agree it is hard.  I saw a post by BGE Rob on another thread that said they would be adding more features in the coming days.  Hope the original poster and an icon to let us know which posts include pictures are some of the features.  As well as who is online and a member list.
  • Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    WoooHooooo! I can finally sign in!

Now that I can at least sign in it will be a little easier to wait and see. It will give me a little time to play and figure this place out.

Blair