Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thank You Ray . . .

Options
djm5x9
djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
drbbq:[p]Thanks for the book, lesson, and good eats at Cook's Warehouse here in Atlanta this evening. It was good to see you again and it's great seeing you enjoy yourself promoting something you love to do, BBQ. Also, your sauce is incredible. You just knocked out two of my favorite KC style sauces and I am going to have to place an order for some with hawgeyesbbq.com tomorrow.[p]For all that were not able to visit with Ray this evening, it was a hoot and he shared his dirty joke with us too! The man has a lot of "Q" knowledge. We need to encourage him to schedule one of his full day classes in the Atlanta area sometime soon. If you would be interested, e-mail him and let him know. [p]Ray, thanks again . . .

Comments

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    djm5x9,
    It was indeed a very good time. Always good to see so many Eggheads in one small place.[p]Ray put on an awesome little class and everyone enjoyed themselves thoroughly.[p]If anyone is interested in a full day class here in Atlanta shoot me an e-mail and I will coordinate it to save Ray trying to keep up with all that while he is on the road.[p]My computer is sort of hosed up at the moment but that will be remedied tomorrow, even if I have to go buy a new one. So if anyone needs to reach me via that route give me a day or 2 to get it all together.[p]Thanks again Ray,[p]Bobby

• Unknown
    Options
    Ms. D and Poppasam say "THANKS" also . We had a great time and picked up a few more things that your experience and great sharing ability have made available. The food was great and I believe a few more folks will now be entering the ranks of EGGHEADS.
    Good Luck this Weekend,
    Ms.D & Sam

• Unknown
    Options
    Bobby-Q,We have taken Ray's competition class and would be interested in it again or any other class you might set up. I would tell anyone that is planning to compete to take Ray's Competition Class to gain a lot of ground quick.Enjoy meeting you and all the other folks that were there tonight.
    Good Eggin to You,
    Poppasam

• drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Options
    djm5x9,[p]Thanks to you guys and all the other eggers that were there.
    I had a great time too.

Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 441
    Options
    Bobby-Q,
    unfortunately I was not able to be there last night. I can only imagine that it was a great experience. Count me IN on the next Dr BBQ class here in Hotlanta (preferrably the all day BBQ one). I can also speak up for Freak - he's in too. Joe

• yoyo_in_atlanta
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]I would love to attend a class. I had a conflict last night. Sniff....

• Unknown
    Options
    Thanks for an entertaining and informative class.
    I would take the competition class as well.[p]

• SmokeMaster
    Options
    I really enjoyed your class Dr. BBQ and the book signing.
    I am also interested in taking your competition class.[p]Good Luck, RAY
    Thanks