Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

When the

Options
Sundown
Sundown Posts: 2,980
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
heck did this come about!

Old guys don't like things sneaking up on them like this. Next time . . .

Comments

• Woodbutcher
    Woodbutcher Posts: 1,017
    Options
    I'm with you. I think I was on earlier today and it didn't look like this. This is my second post on this thing and I've used two different browsers. Neither one allows me to open the emoticons.
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options

You don't open the emoticons from what I understand....saved this in my favorites from an earlier post.  (IF I can figure out how to put a link here....we shall see!)  Just type what you want.  Like ; + - + ) =  ;-)

http://www.wikihow.com/Type-Emoticons

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Sundown, this was announced a couple of times on the old forum by someone from BGE who didn't really identify herself as such.  There was a lot of discussion at that time.  I think a beta test would have been of great benefit to this change rather than a sudden change like this with no input from the users.  We'll see, but so far, I'm thinking this was not a positive move.
    The Naked Whiz