Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fruitcake Cupcake

Gandy DancerGandy Dancer Posts: 1
edited November -1 in Holiday Recipes
Ingredients1 cup sugar
1/2 lb chopped candied cherries
1/2 lb chopped candied pineapple
1/2 lb chopped dates
3 beaten eggs
1  cup  flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup flaked coconut
2 cups chopped nuts
1 teaspoon vanillaInstructionsMix well and bake in greased small muffin tins. Plate setter legs up with cooking grid on. Bake at 325° to 350° for 25 minutes.NotesNumber of Servings: yield 60Time to Prepare:
·

Comments

• Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    It's good though.
    ·
  • My Mother would make these each year and give them away.
    ·
  • Now that was very, very funny!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    that reminds me tweev, you aren't getting your underwear back until you give me my ten dollars
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Don't you mean until he gives you back your ten dollars?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i don't remember.  there was a lot of coke, and midgets.  sorry "canadian dwarves"
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·