Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I had a great Friday...

fasteddiem
fasteddiem Posts: 212
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
When I arrived at home I had these two little "sweeties" waiting for me...
DSC08262.jpg

Thanks Hoss and Mollyshark! You guys made my weekend! Now I have a superior thermometer to temp my next Loney!!

Thanks again guys!

Comments

• Hoss
    Hoss Posts: 14,600
    You are MORE than welcome! Thank you for the 'Loney post. ;)
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Welcome to the Chub Club! ;)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • fasteddiem
    How many Loney cooks must you do to receive an invite to "the Court?" :) I had a bunch of fun doing the cook...I think my wife thought I was crazy...But I know what I'll be cooking at my Cincinnati Eggfest next year!
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Only 1! :ohmy:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Hoss
    You are automatically invited upon cooking and posting a 'Loney cook picture on the forum.The only requirement to being a "True" member is to be corinated by King Richard and Queen Molly.In order to accomplish that you should attatch a Medevial (or not) TITLE to your signature for all to see that you are truly a 'Loney lover. ;) EASY PEASY! :) It is loosely based on The Knights of the Round(chub)table.
  • Hoss
    :laugh: BTW,have you been over to Bobby-Q's site.I'm skeered to visit since he is a 'Loney hater. :pinch: Just wonderin.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    No, not since this forum remained the same.
    Do have on my favorites bar though.
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Hoss
  • fasteddiem
    Is "MerLoney Wizard of the Chub Table" taken? :laugh: If not, I'll amend my signature!
  • Hoss
    As far as I know that title is WIDE OPEN! ;) :laugh:
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hoss, Sorry Looneys not allowed in the Q's zone :angry:
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Finally a use for Skyline Chili. Put it on the Loney. They both rank about the same in quality. IMHO
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Great choice on the blue, everybody knows blue is the fastest thermapen around. :laugh:

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Egg Juju
    Egg Juju Posts: 658
    Grats!! & keep cooking that loney! :) That reminds me... I need to cook some myself.
    Large and Small BGE * www.quelfood.com
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,432
    HungryMan wrote:
    Finally a use for Skyline Chili.
    Man I miss Skyline Chili! Lived in Dayton OH from 1983-1987. :huh:

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure