Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mexican Meatloaf, Mr Toad, Alyce and me

The Colonel
The Colonel Posts: 87
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Mr Toad is noted for his Pork Loin, well friends he has just moved south of the border (and thats not the border between Valdese and Drexel) The Toads had me over to their lovely pad to try something new that has recently been posted(mexican meat loaf)WOW!!!Mr Toad es Muy Grande'
Yours in the egg--The Colonel

Comments

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    The Colonel,[p]I wish I had stayed awake in those 2 years of Spanish from high school so I could write something back. Oh well. Muy stupido.[p]I have to go find that recipe and see what the fuss is all about. What is Mr Toad going to tempt us with at Eggfest2000?? He alsways puts on a world class show!! It was fun to watch him and YB next to each other - two class acts!!![p]Tim M
    chef1.gif
    [p]

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    MxMeatloaf2.jpg
    <p />The Colonel, when I 1st heard of meatloaf on the grill I kind of similed, then I tried it Mexican Meatloaf -- best meat loaf ever! Ranger 1 sent me a picture of his, it is posted at the link below.

[ul][li]Mexican Meatloaf[/ul]
  • Tim M, He is truely a work of art, and his food isn't bad either. The Toad will dazzzzle us with his footwork agin--Guaranteeeeee.
    Yours in the egg--The Colonel

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Tim M,
    Thanks for the kind words,it was a honor to get to cook next to Mr.Toad,not only is he a great cook but he's a nice guy.
    YB