Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

This is sick

Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited 3:35AM in EggHead Forum
Posting a pic of a sammie

But it's a good one

Mayo on both slices of bread
IMG_7158800x600.jpg

Smoked turkey
IMG_7159800x600.jpg

Tomatoes, creole mustard on one slice, half an avocado, EVOO, and pepper
IMG_7160800x600.jpg

One for me and one for da boss - homemade fire roasted sausa and chips on the side
IMG_7163800x600.jpg

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    Only thing sick about that is I did not get a bite!!! :) Gotta love a healthy turkey sammich. :laugh:
  • Ha, Frank, that is a good sammie, so I don't know what is sick about it. No migas in there, no hot sauce, no bunch of other stuff cooked on the mini, 5 different ways, on 3 eggs at once, and then put in the sammie...., it looks good from here.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 2 Smalls, 1 well-used Mini
  • Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    :) :)
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,904
    Bodacious sammich..... we all should be so sick :laugh:
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 10,247
    Spatchocked a chicken for dinner last night and had lots of leftovers for sandwiches today. Gotta get me some more Creole Mustard. I do both sides of the bread with mayo and love to mix CM on one side. Thought it was the law.

Things are quiet here while we wait for rain. Hate to say it but we need a tropical depression or even a very small hurricane. The drinking water is starting to taste gritty. Conserving where we can.

Spring "Reusing My Rum 'n Coke Ice" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • My favorite sandwich, only I add a layer of alfalfa sprouts and some thinly sliced Gruyere to your already delicious combination.
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I do that with some homemade bacon and a fried egg for breakfast, yuumiiee! :P
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

Nice, very nice indeed.

Kent
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Love it Frank!