Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ga Mtn Festival Cooks

Options
crunk
crunk Posts: 94
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just wanted to give a huge shout out to all the cooks yesterday at the ga eggfest. Not only was all their food amazing but more Importantly, their willingness to take the time to share their procedures and secrets with everyone was outstanding. That definitely means a lot to brand new eggheads like myself and is what will keep me coming back year after year. Thanks a lot cooks, you were all awesome!!

Crunk

Comments

• Feeding Frenzy
    Options
    You've got the 'bug' now, dude!! It's a whole lot more than a Green cooker in the back yard!! Yes?? Great folks to be found here, and fests just reinforce it ALL. Welcome aboard! (I think you get the whole BGE thing now) ;)
  • CNL
    CNL Posts: 96
    Options
    That was by far the best egg fest I have attended. Mr. Hall and his peers did an excellent job. The location was super, the weather was perfect and all the people were nice. I really enjoyed the size of the crowd there was plenty of food and tasters but not so big that it felt over crowded. I've already marked the calendar for next May.
  • Jupiter Jim
    Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
    Options
    Crunk, It was our pleasure to be cooks at the GA Fest. Kay and I also appreciate all the fine folks that attended the fest and made it so much fun for the cooks. :)
    We enjoyed this fest more than any other we have cooked at, the Fairgrounds is just an awesome layout for an Egg Fest.
    Again much thanks to all who attended and worked so hard on planning and sponsoring this GREAT event.
    Jupiter Jim and KayNOcook :)

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer