Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mighty-fine tools from LR!

Options
chuckls
chuckls Posts: 399
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
lrclose.jpg
<p />My lovely wife called Lawn Ranger on the sly, and ordered me a set of personalized tools. I really really like the personalized rack to hang them on. There's a gridlifter, pig-tail meat flipper, and two gifts to me from BlueSmoke - an ash tool and ash tray. [p]Thanks Valerie, Lawn Ranger, and BlueSmoke, I think 2005 is shaping up to be the "Summer of Q"![p]Chuck[p]
lrwide.jpg
[p]

Comments

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    LawnRangerNewHolland.jpg
    <p />chuckls,[p]And Mike is mighty prolific, too. Gotta love that each piece is individual.... and oh, the karma![p]This was taken at New Holland last year with the Dizzy Pigs. Nature Boy's, max's, mine and maybe someone elses hanging there.[p]John
  • Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    chuckls,
    Good Gracious Man! That pan was one of the first prototypes to see if you guys thought it would work. I can't believe that I ever sent something like that through the mail. UGGGH!!! Throw that thing in the trash, and I've got you on the list for a real one....NO CHARGE! [p]Thanks for the nice plug![p]Mike