Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Calling Car wash Mike

Options
Sandbagger
Sandbagger Posts: 977
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Have you fired up the bag of B&B. What do you think? Tom

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Sandbagger,
    As a matter of fact. That is what I used yesterday for those ribs. I was really impressed with nice large pieces of the lump.
    I have got a brisket flat marinading that is going on late tonight. We will see how it holds up to overnight.
    I also tried Best Choice and it was real good also.[p]Mike

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    What do you think of the smoke on the B&B. It seems stronger, oak flavor, than the Picnic I use too. Man, hats off to you for all the egging you do. I cooked eight racks of ribs and a 4 pound rib roast yesterday. It was fun but made for a long day. Tom

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Sandbagger,
    I did get a stronger oak flavor than I wanted. Central Pork has some WGC that I'm going to try and get or just buy a pallet for anyone in the KC area.
    After diving in the bag this afternoon, there was a lot of small pieces and dust.[p]All the egging I do works out great. I love to cook and it gives Tammy more time to help with my little girl. Sounds like you did okay today also with the egging.[p]Mike