Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

semi basic burgers

Options
jake42
jake42 Posts: 932
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
begburger.jpg
<p />Top with red onion and blue cheese
midburger.jpg
Finish up with the perfect size cheese burger. Thanks to my hamburger press. Use to love those big six inch in diameter burgers.But since I got the Egg I have to more mindful of the old waistline. They're still about a half inch thick though.
doneburg.jpg
Perfect bun size.

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    jake42,
    looks great. ..next time try some dizzy cow lick or ken stones witchy red on them. . ..makes a great burger even better IMHO . ...

• Sigmore
    Sigmore Posts: 621
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome, Doin that same thing tonite. Going to try some of the Freaks Mushroom Madness on them babys when they come off and cool for a second while I build my burger. Back later on the taste test. Did the Boss's BBQ rub on two butts last weekend. Outstanding, with a red juice when I vakpakum. Can't wait till it sits for a little while in the freezer and heat it back up.

• jake42
    jake42 Posts: 932
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Funny you should say that. I've got four of the Dizzy Pig rubs that I use right now. Been considering that cow lick. Will order some as soon as I use up my Mc Cormicks hambuger spice.