Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Grilldog & HEB @ TX BGE Fest on Sat.

Options
Grilldog
Grilldog Posts: 21
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hi all.

I had a great time and I was so excited that HEB gave us and me so much food to use. I hope my presentations were helpful. I'm always trying to improve and love feedback. If anyone at the event would like to shoot me a comment on this forum I would love to know what you thought. It would be much appreciated.

If you thought I did such an excellent job that you want to contact HEB and thank them and let them know, you can feel free to do that as well.

The store that gave us the food was the HEB on 620 and Anderson Mill RD. You can call the store and ask for the office at (512) 249-0558 or you can go to the HEB website and use their "Contact US" form. If you do that you'll have to indicate George "Grilldog" Bakley (although by now I'm pretty sure they know who I am LOL) if you call, they are well aware of my alter egos.

If not, that's ok too, I had a great time and hope to see everyone around.

Your friend...

Good ole Grilldog. Keep Grill'n & Chill'n