Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This forum is amazing!

Options
2»

Comments

• Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options

I have to agree, especially with the diversity of people. Where else can a community have their very own hooker.

Although the 'yummy' posts seem silly (my feeling too) I don't think it's silly to the person posting. As we all know it takes a lot to do the work, take the pictures to share the cook. The work increases immensity when when folks go to the effort, to name a few, I better not start naming folks as I will surly neglect to mention some - BTW you are included.

Each of the members are part of the 'glue' that holds this forum together.

It is pretty nice to try a cook and when I run into trouble many people will jump in and give some suggestion to save my cook and actually have the cook turn out pretty darn good.

So... a quick thanks to all the forum members old and new. It's always enjoyable reading and seeing someones cook, although it usually makes me craving something.

Thanks for the post.

Kent
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    HA HA I am sorry Fishless! I'll tell you what! you come to the NH fest and I will praise you all day long!!
  • Mainegg
    Options
    Now that was very well said Jeff. that is what I meant :)
  • Mainegg
    Options
    Kent you give a ton here! your collection of tips and info is priceless and should really be stickied at the top of the forum.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Good post Julie!

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• smokeybreeze
    Options
    I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say we all have had a cook gone bad - distractions, conversations, friends, family, you-name-it, it happens. Enjoy the good cooks and laugh out loud at the mis-steps and post for us all to identify with.

As a noob, I too am amazed at the quality and S/N ratio of this forum.

"Sit Long, Eat Much, Laugh Often"
    and
    "The fondest memories are made when gathered around the table"