Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What to do with Li'l Eggnacio? (Pics)

Options
Chubby
Chubby Posts: 2,955
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well...[p]I need help!![p]After 3 years of lurking I've adopted Li'l Eggnacio. He's a cute little boy from down Mexico way.[p]I temporarily put him out on the deck while awaiting his bands. I got busy and it was a few hours later before I apparently surprised him...in this shocking getup!![p]LilEggnacioa.jpg[p]Is this Cross Dressing?[p]I am disturbed...and even a little ashamed!![p]Still....there is love.[p]Chubby[p](Woo....?)[p]

I spent most of my money on good bourbon, and bad women...the rest, I just wasted!!

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Chubby,
    Man, I was starting to worry. I thought I was the only one disturbed here. Minus Stump and Max.[p]Congrats on getting an egg.[p]First cook thoughts yet?[p]Mike

• Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    Options
    Chubby,
    No, you don't need help cause you just been saved. That's a nice baby you got there. Your about to multiply the BBQ adventure by 100%. Have fun my friend.[p]Clay Q

• Greendriver
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Yep, that's cross dressing in eggland I guess. But I doubt you need help, unless it's eating all the stuff coming off that little rascal...I luv my mini and will cook on it ever time I get something that'll fit on it and sometimes will even cook twice when I didn't need to ( if you know what I mean).
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Chubby,[p]Looks like you're going to need a custom Lawn Ranger handle to round out the ensemble.[p]And thanks for the visual proof....... so, you gonna do an Old Dave style precook curing?[p]
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    ar2.jpg
    <p />WooDoggies,
    Maybe a Woo? How you been man? You guys have got to find a way back to KC this year. I will plan better this year to make sure I get to bother you all weekend instead of just a couple hours.[p]Mike

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Hey Mike, believe me, we're working on it..... and it would truly be our pleasure for you to bother us all weekend long. :~)
    And if it doesn't work out then I think you're about due for a visit out our way East. [p]Fair's fair.[p]John