Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

rib rack

Options
jake42
jake42 Posts: 932
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
midrib.jpg
<p />One of the few times that I use a rib rack.[p]donerib.jpg

Comments

• ChrisC
    ChrisC Posts: 107
    Options
    jake42,[p]Thanks man - now I want ribs for dinner...
    They look great.
    -ChrisC

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    ChrisC,
    So you get that too huh?[p]I've seen ribs all over the place on menus now and it always ticks me off, because I know it means a trip to Sam's and then 5 hours before I can get them, so it's usually the next day.

• ChrisC
    ChrisC Posts: 107
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]Yup. At least it is Thursday so I can cook some ribs Saturday. The worst is Monday when everyone is putting up pictures of the great low and slows they cooked that weekend and you know you have to wait ALL WEEK.[p]I think that I have some pulled beef or pork in the freezer - that will have to do for now. [p]-ChrisC
  • Sundown
    Sundown Posts: 2,980
    Options
    jake42,[p]Hence, the name rib rack and if you flip it over you'll find a roast rack . . . ;>) what'll they think of next. Sorry, I couldn't help it.
  • LasVegasMac
    Options
    Bobby-Q,[p]"always ticks me off, because I know it means a trip to Sam's and then 5 hours before I can get them"[p]LOL. Me. Sams. Last weekend. Only it was a brisket flat, ribs went in the freezer.[p]Got back from Sams around 10:00am. Brisket was on by 11:00am. Still had to wait 9 hours.[p]That one turned out really good, had been awhile since I had done a brisket.[p]I like Sams meat. They had cryo packed Boston Butt's two per pack. The wife is the one saying, "yep, you need some of those...and the ribs are right here, see?"[p]Love it.[p]LVM