Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Simple Chicken? for the Super Bowl

Options
JimboBQ
JimboBQ Posts: 197
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Chixbrstsdusted.jpg
<p />Unlike the majority of the country, we keep it simple on Super Bowl Sunday. I'll keep the food simple too. But that doesn't mean it can't be good! Here you see 5 large chicken breasts. The three on the left are Dissy Dusted and the two on the right are Swamp Venomized. The piece of plastic wrap between the two types is my wife's idea. She and the 12 yr. old daughter don't like things hot. Our 16 yr. old daughter is just like her dad. A little fire is good for the system. I really like the color of Swamp Venom. You know you're in for some low country heat when you shake it on! I'll put these on a raised grid, direct and turn them at about 20 minutes the first time. I hope everyone enjoys the Super Bowl tonight. We need lots of pics to see what people are egging tonight..............[p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments