Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Filets & Shrimp Tonight!

JimboBQ
JimboBQ Posts: 197
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
dizzypigdinner.jpg
<p />Here's a pic of tonight's dinner from the Egg. The filets were liberally coated with Cow Lick and the shrimp were rubbed with olive oil and lightly dusted with Ragin' River.Everyone was pleased. The Ragin' River rocks on fresh shrimp! I used my brand new grid extender for the shrimp. As the steaks were going through their final "bake" the shrimp were placed on the raised rack. Ahhhhhhhh, Life really is good![p]Jimbo

Spartanburg, SC - 1 Large, 1 Small, 1 MiniMax and a Mini. I may have a problem...

Comments

• PapaQ
    PapaQ Posts: 170
    JimboBQ,[p]Good choice on the shrimp. I love RR. I can't tell from your picture whether you are using one skewer or two for each load of shrimp. I would suggest using two - one at either end of the shrimp. That way you can turn them over easier while they're on the grill. Just my 2 cents.[p]Paul

• bigarms
    bigarms Posts: 136
    JimboBQ,[p]My favorite is still swamp venom........but then everything goes well with shrimp.....thanks for sharing