Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Magic Mini Moments - The Movie

Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I just finished the Mini Egg movie and posted to YouTube. if any of you want to see some of what your fellow Eggheads are cooking on their Mini's, just go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYGge_k7FUI

Some of the images may look a little fuzzy. It might not be the camera's fault. Some of us tend to celebrate 'before' and 'during' the cook. I tried fixing a couple of photos but couldn't, so I just posted them the way they were shown on the Forum.

I wanted to add the name of the Eggheads and what they cooked but that got to be a really big project. And doing so would have required more screen time to read it. I thought I would just go with some cool music instead.

I may make a CD with all the information but it won't be anytime soon. Got some Eggfests to prepare for.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who took the time to post the photos and then title them for me.

It was a fun project. Hope y'all enjoy it.

Spring "My Maggie Mini Is A Mighty Mini" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments