Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

2 New Minis

ThunderBunnyThunderBunny Posts: 133
edited 7:44AM in EggHead Forum
A couple of days ago I asked you guys about getting a new Mini to keep my large company.
Some of your alls generous advice said it's a great idea, others advised me to spring for a small. I settled on the mini thinking that the small was (oddly enough) to big for my needs.
Here it is with my other mini - my 14-week-old pup named Cooper. (Mini Cooper...get it?!)
coopegg.jpg

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 18,699
    Thunder Bunny we are ready to watch how your mini's grow :whistle:

Is one house broken yet?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• One IS housebroken, Mickey! The other just hours away from being broken in.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 18,699
    To me and looking at that picture, Mini Cooper looks like he is not going to stay MINI :whistle:
    Salado TX Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• thechief96thechief96 Posts: 1,908
    a couple of cute minis. ;)
    Dave San Jose, CA The Duke of Loney
  • My husband got me a Mini for valentines day and we will probably end up using it more than anything else. We bought some nice strip steaks to grill tonight.

IMG_0199.jpg

But based on the size of your Cooper, you will soon have an XL, a L and a Mini before long!
  • Just got my mini yesterday and did NY strips and shrimp last night, turned out awesome!

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=1043496&catid=1

DSC00440.jpg
  • Have fun with it!
    We want to see pictures of your cooks on the little guy!
  • ThunderBunny, Cooper is a real heartbreaker......love the green mini as well! :)