Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eagle watching today

Options
Kokeman
Kokeman Posts: 822
edited November -1 in Off Topic
We drove up to the Grafton IL area today to look for some eagles. It is on the Mississippi river. They migrate there every winter. We also saw a herd of 16 to 18 deer. It is a very beautiful area.
IMG_6756A-1.jpg
IMG_6757A.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Nice!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • MemphisQue
    Options
    Eagles are a fantastic sight in the wild. We see quite a few south of you in December and January. We had one that stayed all duck season at our hunting club in Arkansas. An amazing bird.
  • Jeffersonian
    Options
    Nice. We were gonna head up there a few weeks ago, but got busy. I thought they'd be moving on my now.
  • CBBQ
    CBBQ Posts: 610
    Options
    A couple of weeks ago there were eagles all over the place in the trees at the Missouri River at Hwy 40 and Page Ave extension. I had never seen them there before.