Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Anyone for a Global Cleaver, All-Clad pots?

Options
Judy Mayberry
Judy Mayberry Posts: 2,015
edited November -1 in Off Topic
Fellow Eggers, I'm just a little old lady who is trying to clear out what I don't use so my kids won't have to do it. They know nothing about the value of my equipment, or even what a lot of it is used for.

I got the Global cleaver so I could hack chickens apart like the Chinese pros. That didn't work..I couldn't control where the dang blade would come down and immediately resorted to my poultry shears. I used it once, maybe tried again. It's just like new.

I also have a 2-qt. All-Clad LTD stainless interior saucepan (no lid) I don't need. and a covered 1-qt. saucepan. The lid fits both.

If anyone is interested, email me and I'll tell you the low, low prices. Give me your zipcode so I can add shipping.

If all else fails I can list them on eBay, but I'd rather give you guys first chance.

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01313.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

Judy in San Diego
Judy in San Diego

Comments