Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wishing everyone a safe and happy 2005

Options
Fearless Flatlander
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have turned on the computer for the first time since Christmas Eve. I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy 2005. In the last 10 days I have cooked an Alton Brown standing rib, wow. Chicken whole and spatchcocked, brined and marrintated in buttermilk, Pizza, Pizza, Pizza. Beef stew, little bit of hickory, wow again. Baked Beans. Spare ribs 3-1-1, one more time wow. Thanks to everone on the forum. Reading the forum and checking the archives has made my introduction to the egg easy fun and fattening. So have a great year everyone and thanks again. My resolution is to be in Egglanta in Eggtober. Fearless.

Comments

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    thecrowd.jpg
    <p />Fearless Flatlander,[p]Thank you for the well wishes..... a safe, happy and profitable new year to you![p]Have you considered making the Waldorf, Maryland Eggfest? It's so much fun it'll make you wet your pants.[p]StumpBaby and Log should be making the trek down from New England.... perhaps you can hitch a ride.[p]John[p][p]
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    WooDoggies,
    i think i wet mine!! . .. ooops, nope, just the drool running down my chin and across my lap from all that great food. .. [p]:-)