Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cooking pork Tenderloins

Options
James
James Posts: 232
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm cooking 2 whole pork tenderloins today. We will make some kind of rasberry sauce to put on them after they are sliced. My wife got a new digital camera, so hopefully I will remember to take pictures.[p]I figure they will cook in about 1 hour at 350 indirect. Does that sound about right? It's been a while since I've done 1 of these, and I'm trying to hit a very specific time for it to finish. Normally when I cook, I'm not worried about a specific time, and I always tell the guests an approximate time within a 2 or 3 hour window.[p]Merry Christmas everyone!![p]

Comments

• egghead2004
    Options
    James,
    use a meat thermometer and shoot for 147-150 before removing from the grill. I think that would take about 45 minutes...maybe less. If you like a more rare pork, pull it @ 142. Also use a drip pan full of some sort of liquid.[p]enjoy, Dane