Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Plano Eggfest Pics

Options
Griffin
Griffin Posts: 8,200
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I wanna thank everybody for making my wife and I feel so welcome Saturday. I'm really glad that I got to meet a few of ya'll even though I don't remember all the names. Spring Chicken and Spring Hen were great, as was Molly. A lot of the other names have slipped already. We really learned alot and I think that after 13 years of grilling and smoking that we have made the right choice in ordering our BGE finally. We can't wait. we did fire up the gasser for dinner tonight and all I could think of was how much I wish our BGE was already here. Anyway, here are a few pictures that we took. Wasn't a whole lot, because we were so busy meeting people and sampling great food. Sorry the pics aren't so great, I took them on a phone. Forgot the real camera. Thanks once again to everybody there who made our first eggfest a wonderful experience. It won't be out last.

IMG00077-20101106-1357.jpg

IMG00076-20101106-1356.jpg

IMG00079-20101106-1405.jpg

IMG00078-20101106-1400.jpg

Molly's leg of lamb
IMG00080-20101106-1418.jpg

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments