Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eggtoberfest Attendance

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,743
edited 5:53PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone know the actual attendance from yesterday?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,655
    yes, everybody but you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,743
    I guess that would be a lot. Wait a second, you arent saying the attendance in the past was limited cause I was there are you?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,672
    I think you were for strictly entertainment purposes
  • A big crowd but it was not crowded :laugh: if that makes sense. You had room to move around,you could drive right up and drop your stuff off. Hope someone will post some details. You were missed ;)
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    and me :(
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    I missed The Limo ride.... :laugh: with the bunch of misfits... :whistle:
    You fit right in

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    I don't think attendance was limited because of you, but I'm thinking they were able to get by with less security this year. :whistle:
    Sooooo How was it?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• GREAT!
  • RRPRRP Posts: 21,300
    last night YB said 3,000
    L, M, S, Mini
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    Re-gasketing AMERICA one yard at a time...

• triehle98triehle98 Posts: 208
    It was great meeting you Susan , looks like your were hanging with a great bunch of Eggers. We certainly had a blast cooking.
  • Nice meeting you also. Thanks for the awesome sausage ;)
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Don't know the final number but it was a large crowd but not crowded like Susan said. It was a blast and hope you all make it next year. You were all missed.
    Thanks Kim,

Really regretting not going but the logistics would have been tough. How did Faith and Al do staying offsite?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I was told by the BGE marketing department last thursday that ticket sales were cut off at 2500 ... but you could buy admission at the gate (with no t-shirt) ... so i figure somewhere around 2750 were there ...
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    I spoke them both and I think we're lucky Faith didn't pull out all of her hair after bunking with Al. BTW- Faith made the world's best rum cake for Fidel's birthday. I told her I wanted one on mine. :laugh:
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    They had a DD so it all worked out well. They partied with us both Friday & Sat night. It was fun. :)
  • KMagnusKMagnus Posts: 114
    The ticket sales may have been cut off at 2500, but I do not believe that number includes those who purchased demos and received 2 tickets or dealers who received 2 tickets.

Based on the crowd I say, I would say between 3000-4000.

-Ken