Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest 2010 Photos

Options
cocktails42
cocktails42 Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Guys, I posted 16 photos in a gallery from Eggtoberfest 2010

HERE

I live very close to the speedway, so I just drove over there without tickets thinking I'd find some at the gate, or not. I had stuff I could do in that part of town anyway.

As it was, I stayed for several hours, asked a lot of questions, looked at everything I could, and just had a fun time getting mild smoke inhalation of the Good Kind. lol

The day was beautiful, the folks were nice, and there were so damn many eggs out there I couldn't believe it... I saw a bunch of lovely things being cooked, and studied all the various egg tables closely with an eye towards building my own.

As a noob, I fear I'll dissapoint with my photos....they are taken from a noob's perspective of things I just found interesting about the whole thing. I would have no way of recognizing anyone or picking up on the key things that an experienced egger would want to see.

I bought a few new toys too; two sets of those wire shishkabob thingies, and a cool aluminum searing grid thingie. yay! More on that later.

Comments