Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Buying liquor in Georgia

Options
Vetereggnarian
Vetereggnarian Posts: 252
edited November -1 in Off Topic
NC liquor sales are through state-owned stores, so my selection is limited.

Are the stores private in GA, and if so, can anyone recommend a couple places in Atlanta where I might pick up an uncommon bourbon or gin?

Thanks, hope to see you Friday.

Comments

• Oblio
    Oblio Posts: 53
    Options
    Yes, they are private. Sadly no sales on Sunday (someday I hope). Can't help you on Atlanta, I'm in Macon.
  • Oblio
    Options
    Yes, they are private. Sadly no sales on Sunday (someday I hope). Can't help you on Atlanta, I'm in Macon.
  • Oblio
    Options
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    If you are coming to Eggtoberfest and will be traveling I-85 S as you enter the N Atlanta area you will see an exit for Suwanee Rd (not sure of the exit #)...below exit 115 for Mall of GA by a few miles. Left off of the Suwanee exit is Beverage Superstore...great selection of everyting...don't ask how I know...LOL :side:
  • Vetereggnarian
    Options
    I thought I'd get more responses from this crowd, but thanks for the help, it should work out fine with that info.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut