Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Country Style Ribs

TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
edited 8:08PM in EggHead Forum
Cooked some 'country style' ribs today (loin cut). As usual pics of my cooks are pretty boring but they were good. Mike

Getting started.

IMG_0484.jpg

Almost ready to come off.

IMG_0487.jpg
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    My FAVORITE RIB! I'll take those over BB's OR Spares ANYDAY!!! ;)
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Looking good. Melt in your mouth. :P Tim
    ·
  • Great looking and I know they tasted as good as they look

More people should try these, cheap and good
    ·
  • Adding this to the list to try. Looks Great!
    ·
  • 61chev61chev Posts: 539
    What temp and how long do you do them? I have tried them several times and have never had much luck they are tough and dry for me. would like to get them right for the price is always right. thnks
    ·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    I started these out a 275* indirect but raised the temp to 325* after a couple of hours, I was needing to speed up the cook. Total cook time was about 3 1/2 hrs, I sauced them about the last 20 mins or so.
    ·