Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PA governor mansion

Options
PA Dutch Egger
PA Dutch Egger Posts: 128
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My wife was on a tour of the PA governors' mansion yesterday and she told me there is and outside kitchen, which semes to be used as and extension of the main kitchen. Located there was a wooden table with 2 XL BGE in it. Never let it be said Governor Rendell does not know quality when he sees it, or possibly his chef is the one?

Comments

• eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Maybe you could convince the governor and the chef to host an eggfest.
  • 70chevelle
    Options
    It's easy to have good taste when you're spending other people's money :sick:
  • Smokin' Stogies
    Options
    Now I have faith in Harrisburg. Let's see if the incoming govna has the same refined taste! Maybe I should see which candidate is a fellow egger and cast my vote accordingly.

Smokin'Stogies in Exton, Pa with my wife and our four dogs; Sully and Boo the Newfoundlands, Murphy the Irish Setter and Alli the Beagle/Lab mix. 

Eggers Prayer-

Our egg, which art in sizes, hallowed be thy smoke, thy will be grilled, at home as it is at eggfest. Give us this clay our daily brisket and forgive us our rubs, as we forgive those who gas grill against us, and lead us not to flashback but deliver us from overnighters. For thine is the grill, the smoke, the egg. Let's eat!

• Mikee
    Mikee Posts: 892
    Options
    His term is over this year. I would like to know if he gets to keep the Eggs.
    I think I will make a drive-by the week he leaves office and see if they are settting on the curb as trash. New governor may be a gasser!