Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Chimnea is lit

Scotty's InfernoScotty's Inferno Posts: 624
edited 8:27PM in EggHead Forum
Fall has arrived in Tampa. Even though we didn't "need" a fire tonight, I knew it was time. I added to the celebration with 2 tasty zahs!
IMAG0040.jpg?t=1286154834
·

Comments

• EggNorthEggNorth Posts: 515
    Very nice.

Against the fire law to have one in my neck of the woods. Actually the law says 100 feet from my house, so If I can put mine in my neighbors yard and he puts his in mine we would be OK :)
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    LBGE (2010)
    ·
  • That's good lawyering Dave! You win! Scott
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Just great to do what we feel like doing.... any time is right ;)
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,861
    Nice that you are coming out of your summer hibernation mode.
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,400
    That is a nice mode to be in! Nice picture Scott!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 8,373
    Hahaha! Fall in Tampa? Now there's an oxymoron for ya!! It's not even fall HERE yet! :)
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

·
  • Well, that is just cozy in this 80 degree weather!

For the up north peeps, we do have a cool front here now, 44% humidity doesn't come around too often!

Enjoy it, Scott!
    ·
  • Smut-buttSmut-butt Posts: 142
    I guess I'll have to close the pool here in odessa. It is cool at 80.
    ·
  • Fall? 104 in Phoenix today. Supposed to get into high 80's by end of week, downright cold!
    ·
  • LobichoLobicho Posts: 557
    Down here in monterrey the temp is going down...
    so maybe we should follow your steps...
    ·