Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Chimnea is lit

Options
Scotty's Inferno
Scotty's Inferno Posts: 624
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Fall has arrived in Tampa. Even though we didn't "need" a fire tonight, I knew it was time. I added to the celebration with 2 tasty zahs!
IMAG0040.jpg?t=1286154834

Comments

• EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Very nice.

Against the fire law to have one in my neck of the woods. Actually the law says 100 feet from my house, so If I can put mine in my neighbors yard and he puts his in mine we would be OK :)
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • Scotty's Inferno
    Options
    That's good lawyering Dave! You win! Scott
  • Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Options
    Just great to do what we feel like doing.... any time is right ;)
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Nice that you are coming out of your summer hibernation mode.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    That is a nice mode to be in! Nice picture Scott!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Hahaha! Fall in Tampa? Now there's an oxymoron for ya!! It's not even fall HERE yet! :)

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    Well, that is just cozy in this 80 degree weather!

For the up north peeps, we do have a cool front here now, 44% humidity doesn't come around too often!

Enjoy it, Scott!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Smut-butt
    Smut-butt Posts: 142
    Options
    I guess I'll have to close the pool here in odessa. It is cool at 80.
  • BigGreenGregg
    Options
    Fall? 104 in Phoenix today. Supposed to get into high 80's by end of week, downright cold!
  • Lobicho
    Lobicho Posts: 557
    Options
    Down here in monterrey the temp is going down...
    so maybe we should follow your steps...