Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sausage Sangwich (w egg baked bread )

SmokinGuitarPlayerSmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited 10:58PM in EggHead Forum
I had some Eye-talian sausage and some of my no-knead style bread dough left over from a recent demonstration cooking class so Idecided to treat myself and a buddy to giant sausage/peppers/onions sangwiches.

Bake some crusty bread loaves...grill the sausages, peppers and onions... then take an entire loaf of bread and stuff it with many sausages etc. etc.

SAUSAGESANGWICH9-29-2010007.jpg

SAUSAGESANGWICH9-29-2010014.jpg

SAUSAGESANGWICH9-29-2010015.jpg

SAUSAGESANGWICH9-29-2010005.jpg

SAUSAGESANGWICH9-29-2010023.jpg
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Fred,

That's what I am talking about....woohoo... :woohoo: :lol: :silly:
    ·
  • CecilCecil Posts: 771
    Music to my eyes Fred!

Walt
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    That is awesome Fred! You have a fortunate friend.
    ·
  • BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    I am pretty sure that is the best sausage sammy i have seen. :)
    ·
  • Fred, I'll take that delivered to NJ ummmm NOW!!! LOL Looks awesome. I always wanted to swing by your place. Used to live in Gilbertsville. Never got there but I am an egger and drummer (learning bass now too) so when I cam across your website I was bouncing of the walls... What a combo!!

So whats the sammy delivery charge???
    ·
  • BoatmanBoatman Posts: 854
    That sangwich has it all going on - smokin B)
    ·
  • Sorry but those sangwiches already were "delivered" to our stomachs. By the way , the bread really "made" the things ... one "stuffed" loaf per person. Too MUCH is JUST RIGHT!
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Lookin good Fred.
    ·