Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nieggara-2010 (pics heavy)

Options
MCR
MCR Posts: 270
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Future Egghead...

Row.jpg

Turkey... Look good! and tasted good too!

Turkey-2.jpg

Little Steven, Could you serve her second!

LittleSteven.jpg

Mr Potatohead, Florida Grillin Girl & Cook'n Biker

Holly.jpg

Florida Grillin Girl & Toronto Mike

Group.jpg

Turkey.jpg
Marc

Comments

• Little Steven
    Options
    Gee Marc, Could somebody post a pic of me where my eyes were open :laugh:
    Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• are you still on dial-up AOL like my parents?
    hahaha

pics look great.

but i have noticed an odd phenomenon perhaps peculiar to this forum: a post will often say "pic heavy" and contain maybe 5 or 6 photos. i remember back in the "early days" when we would warn folks about a lot of pics because anyone on dial-up would need to get a cup-o-coffee while the page loaded. :laugh:
  • MCR
    Options
    St!ke,

What is the guide line?

I reduce the size of the pictures, the resolution.

What is fair in terms of pictures or MB. I'm still learning.
    Marc
  • Chef Charles
    Options
    Marc,

Thanks for the pictures. Somehow, I can see some pictures at work and not others :blink: .

Tom

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• no guideline. just goofing on you.

i really think that back when we had dial-up, "pic heavy" was a warning to folks that the post would take forever to load.

now it is more of a heads-up so that folks might click on it to see a bunch of stuff.

i don't think there's any limit to how many pics you can post as far as the software is concerned.

but i would say that i would consider "a lot of pics" (pic-heavy) to be somewhere around a dozen maybe?
  • MCR
    Options
    Some rural / country residents are still on Dial-up and it's not always by choice. But you are right, it is getting better everywhere with all the different new technologies.
    Marc
  • my parents are still on dial up too....
    my mom replies to emails like "i saw that you sent some pictures of the boys. i am sure they are wonderful, but i could only see red X's" :laugh:
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,605
    Options
    Marc, nice pictures, love the first photo, I took a similar shot at Pittsburgh at end of July. It was nice meeting you.
    Gary
    canuckland