Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Any PS3 COD:MW2 players

Options
ResQue
ResQue Posts: 1,045
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well if highpress can do it ;) so can I. So are there any? If so I would like to add to the friends list. I am hooked and still love to play! Just so it is not totally OT we can IM BGE stuff ;) :woohoo:

Comments

• cookingdude555
    Options
    I bought my PS3 for the blu ray capability (the best at it IMO), but havent strayed much from my 360 for gaming. The PS3 is the superior machine, I dont think there is any doubt. Unfortunately, the best marketing and online experience reside with the evil empire. It will be interesting to see what happens when "move" and "natal" go head to head this holiday season. Neither of them have my interest (thats what I have the Wii for), but I think there is a large Wii user base that will be looking for a grown up console, and now that motion control is on all three, it could get fierce.

Oh yeah, my PS3 ID is binnZ99. If you add me, make sure you say green egg or something in your invite so I dont ignore it. I dont have MW2 on the PS3, but I have COD4 and COD W@W. I think the only other game I have is MAG, never really liked the gameplay on that one.
  • highpress
    Options
    just kidding. :lol:

maybe we should start a whole PS3 vs XBOX war on this board. I'm tired of tweeve and wessB having all the fun!!! :ohmy: :evil: :silly: :silly:
  • i think arguing about your gaming rig is pretty lame, frankly. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EGGRPh
    EGGRPh Posts: 180
    Options
    I love my XBOX 360.

Stef in Brunswick, Ohio
  • highpress
    Options
    lol, you should have heard what my wife said when i told her i wanted to buy one!

what a waste, why do you need one, you'll never use it, blah blah blah... we bought it then one day I bought her a puzzle game for it showed her how to use it and she started to play the thing more than i did! She's beaten the same game i think like 4 times. Now that i think of it, maybe i should go buy her a new game...
  • Boilermaker Ben
    Options
    Just got my PS3 a few weeks ago, when I also upgraded to HD. Life's good. Not a huge console FPS player. I find trackball/keyboard controls so much more convenient, that I rarely bother, unless the game is unique to consoles. So far, I've been playing Little Big Planet and the first Uncharted.

PSN login: BnCHarding

I wish there were a BGE avatar, so we could all identify each other. :lol: Best to mention the Egg, if you send a friend request.
  • ResQue
    Options
    At least Sony doesn't make me pay to play online! ;) I bought it mainly because it is a blue ray player and a better one than most that you can buy. If the Xbox would change to blue ray and have free wireless than I would jump ship. It's a shame that PS3 and Xbox can't play wireless together.

Are you going to the DC fest?
  • ResQue
    Options
    I'll add you. I don't play COD4 or W@W(sucks) anymore.
  • ResQue
    Options
    Hmmmm, BGE avatar. You should try out MW2, awesome game and fun to play with others online. My ID is ajc-77
  • highpress
    Options
    Yeah, that would be awesome if PS3 and xbox could play together.... I had a ps2, then jumped ship to xbox. Not sure why. I was happy with ps2, either one are great platforms, each with certain advantages/disadvantages. The other prob. is xbox is notorious for RRD or Red Ring of Death. The system crashes and basically ruins the xbox, although hasn't happened to me..You have to send back to microsoft, the whole thing is rediculous. It was a huge problem a year or so ago.

No not going to DC fest. I hate dc. It's a s**thole. Although i might try to catch waldorf eggfest, maybe i'll see you there next year.
  • ResQue
    Options
    The D.C. fest isn't actually in D.C. It is right down the road from you, actually. It is near NASA off of 295 just prior to the beltway.
  • erniet
    Options
    I'm a big Forza fan. I have most of the COD games but got tired of all of the cheating and glitchin. Haven't been on much as kids get tired of getting beat (in forza) by grandpa...lol. Add me on xbox and we can play sometime Sraternie.
  • highpress
    Options
    I did not know that. I will look into. might go. You going? when is it?

edit:
    ok, just checked it out... yeah, i'll talk to wifey and see if she wants to go.
  • Boilermaker Ben
    Options
    Hey now, HEY NOW! No going back "on topic" with this thread! Let's keep it where it belongs...with videogames. ;):lol:
  • highpress
    Options
    No problem! to bad your not online on the 360. I'd shoot you in the face then run away. :ermm: :evil:
  • Boilermaker Ben
    Options
    I thought you said you hate DC...sounds like you'd fit right in. :evil:
  • highpress
    Options
    LOL NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: ahh.. thanks for the laugh!
  • ResQue
    Options
    I am supposed to work that day but may put in for leave and go to the fest for a bit. My parents fly into BWI that night so I wouldn't be able to do the after party(if there is one)