Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Revised cooking Schedule

Options
Pigasso
Pigasso Posts: 111
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ah so - due to the generosity and wealth of inions offered, Pigasso's cooking schedule has been revised. [p]Nov 23 - TRex Steaks - thank you T Rex!
Nov 24 - Newbie Ribs - thank you Car Wash Mike!
Nov 25 - The Big Bird - thanks to Mad Max and EVERYONE else! [p]Oink

Comments

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Options
    Pigasso,[p]If you're not already aware, Pig, you have to christen your Egg during the first cook... this is very, very important.
    Whatever ceremony you choose doesn't really matter... just as long as your heart is in it.[p]While your steaks are blazing away, I would suggest cracking a beer, a PBR is a good choice, take a sip, then raise it to the Mother Ship, then pour some on the Egg..... and finally, pour the rest on your head while doing the funky chicken, circling the Egg all the while howling, at the top of your lungs, at the crescent moon.
    There, you're done. Pretty simple. Now your Egg is primed and ready to serve you well for the rest of your days.[p]If you have any questions, please email me.[p]John

• stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    Pigasso,
    i'd almost be willing to bet you a hundred bucks that you cook on that thing at least thre times a week for a year straight.[p]

ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • WooDoggie
    You are too funny John, now he also needs to have a headband with a feather in it while circling the egg doing the chicken dance. ÜÜÜ
    Cheers and Beers to ya,
    Bordello[p]

• Car Wash Mike
    Options
    WooDoggies,[p]You just gave away your true identity. LOL[p]CWM
    [ul][li]WooDoggies moonlighting.[/ul]
  • Car Wash Mike
    Options
    Pigasso,[p]Good luck, the BGE is very forgiving.[p]Thanks for giving my rib method a name, I was just responding to Newbie's cry for help.[p]Enjoy. My wife has a lunch set for 11:30 am Friday. She needs fresh ribs not warmed up. So up at 4:30 to get started.[p]CWM
  • WooDoggies
    Options
    Bordello,

I wasn't wearing anything when I performed mine.[p]heee!

• WooDoggies
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,[p]That is one scarey chicken!