Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Blues Hog BBQ sauce in Atlanta?

Options
Klag
Klag Posts: 208
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone know if any stores carry Blues Hog BBQ sauce in Atlanta? The Mothership perhaps? I'm only 30 minutes from there.

Was hoping to pick some up for a big cook tomorrow.

Comments

• ddmax
    ddmax Posts: 45
    Options
    I don't know of any stores that carry it here and I don't remember seeing it at BGE. Sorry.
  • Mflyer
    Options
    I haven't seen it anywhere!
  • Deckhand
    Options
    Millions in foreign aid, yet people right here in America without the basics of BBQ... Things we take for granted... Blues Hog on the shelf at Hi-V in Kansas City for less than $4.00 while Eggheads in Atlanta must do without. As if Sherman's march wasn't enough. I've heard of mountain villages in southern California suffering the same fate... Relief efforts must be organized. :)
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I've heard the Bone Suckin' Sauce is pretty good and that you can buy it at Cracker Barrel.

I haven't tried it personally but may be worth checking out.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• berrygood
    Options
    I am forced to order online, and the shipping costs are usually outrageous. Yesterday, though, I bought some off Amazon (third party seller) and the shipping was reasonable. Can't link it, but just search for Blues Hog BBQ on the site.